Thursday, April 29, 2010

Project Life - Week 7

 Still hangin in here..... barely :)



Sunday, Feb 14
Family dinner at my parents new house in AZ.

Monday, Feb 15
Very cool to have a golf course in your backyard... Daddy forgot his shoes so he drove the golf cart back to the house to get them. The kids ran out and jumped in for a ride.

Tuesday, Feb 16
My friend Kim and her kids came by for a visit, and some splashing around in the pool.  The kids hit it off immediately, and had a blast playing together.  Kim and I had a nice time catching up.  We hadn't seen each other for about 15 years.

Wednesday, Feb 17
We spent the day at the Phoenix Zoo with my parents, and met up with our friends from SJ who were also on vacation.  We had such an awesome time!  I got so many great pictures of the kids and the animals, I couldn't pick just one so I finally quit stressing about it and went with the family photo. We actually don't have many of these since I'm usually the one behind the camera.

Thursday, Feb 18
At the neighborhood park for a nice picnic lunch.  The girls played on the playground, while the boys played baseball. Love this Arizona weather!

Friday, Feb 19
My parents winter home in Arizona.

Saturday, Feb 20
 My dad and hubby went golfing for the day so the kids and I drove to Phoenix to visit my friend Kim. The kids played together for hours. When her husband came home he took the boys to the park for a quick baseball practice, which gave Kim and I some quiet time to just hang out, catch up, and talk about parenting.  Oh... how times have changed!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Misty,

    It's so nice to hear from you again. I remember the first thing that I liked about your blog was your title, so funny and cute I had to check it out. Some weeks were hard for me to keep up on, I've had to go back on my blog to see what the pictures were and catch up a few times this year. For this new year I'm really going to try and stick with it on the album and not just the blog so I won't have to catch up on it later. I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you this year. Good Luck and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,

    Just checking my blog to see where I left off and what still needs printing ;) I guess it helps having the blog for that reason. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do both this year if I want to actually keep up with it. The blog is cool tho for family out of state to see my pics. Yes, my title IS kinda funny! My sons name is Chase which morphed into Chase burger, then Cheeseburger, and my daughter Chloe gets shortened sometimes to Coco. She added the Bunny, which is funny cuz I had a cat named Coco Bunny 25 years ago. At least it's memorable! Haha! Good luck with 2011. I'll try to check in once in a while. I've got you bookmarked!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete